Ice Boots Pair Red
Out of stock
- Easy And Fast Cold Therapy: Place in freezer still frozen prior to application.Use in short periods (20-30 min) after intense exercise.This ice boot does freeze pretty solid but it can still be easily applied to the leg.
- Treat Soreness And Swelling: Works excellent for targeted pain relief or reducing swelling. Ideal for use after intense exercise for preventative purposes, as well as to help heal soft tissue injuries or other traumas & speed up recovery time.
- Flexible & Durable: Ice boot that??s constructed with durability and flexibility. Their 24 ice compartments are reinforced with stitching to prevent tearing. Suitable for long-term use.
- Secure Fix in Place: This ice boot has 4 durable and elasticated straps secured with sturdy touch-and-go tapes for a flexible and secure fit with adequate compression. They can be used on both front or hind limbs.
- Apply To Most Horse Legs: These ice boots fit most horse legs and measure 17″ tall by 16″ wide.
SHIPPING CHARGES AND SPEEDS
The prices shown in our online store do not include the shipping charges. Our current shipping charges are:
Shipping Charges and Speeds for United States of America Orders
*If your order amount/value does not reach the two Free US Delivery shipping terms, we will charge a shipping rate of $7.5 shipping cost.
For deliveries to the United States of America, products will usually be dispatched to you within 3-5 business days on a USPS delivery service, however, please allow 10 days around seasonal peak times.