Horse Trailer Door Caddy
2 in stock
- LIGHTWEIGHT & PORTABLE SPACE-SAVER: Open pockets are manufactured from both fine mesh that allows debris to drop through, and high-density 1680 Denier durable fabric that ensures a sturdy hold of equine accessories. See-through mesh pockets allow water to drain quickly, great air circulation makes sure everything stays clean and dry. Padded compartments are designed to hold bottles, with elastic closure at the top for security.
- WATER-REPELLENT, STURDY & DURABLE BUILD: Grooming essentials will be neat and organized with this convenient hanging organizer. A durable build of multiple mesh pockets and padded compartments, this design is perfect for storing brushes, combs, bottles, and more.
- CONVENIENT MOUNTING FASTENERS: Securely attaches to keep everything in place. Hook-and-loop closures at each corner allow quick-grip hanging in the barn or trailer. Rustproof metal grommets are designed for it to simply hang directly on your existing shower curtain rings. No installation required.
- SIMPLE & CONVENIENT CLEANING: This trailer bag requires little maintaining work, wipe with a damp cloth or wash by hand and hang dry for next-time use. Perfect for any equestrian – stay organized and keep all your cleaning tools in one convenient, safe place.
- GREAT FOR SORTING MISCELLANEOUS TACKS: Features 7 mesh pockets and fabric compartments to keep the grooming tools visible and organized. Used to store and keep the equine supplies organized, neat and close at hand. Also a great gift idea for any equestrian friend.
SHIPPING CHARGES AND SPEEDS
The prices shown in our online store do not include the shipping charges. Our current shipping charges are:
Shipping Charges and Speeds for United States of America Orders
*If your order amount/value does not reach the two Free US Delivery shipping terms, we will charge a shipping rate of $7.5 shipping cost.
For deliveries to the United States of America, products will usually be dispatched to you within 3-5 business days on a USPS delivery service, however, please allow 10 days around seasonal peak times.