Round Hole Slow Feeding Hay Bag Red
- Large Capacity
- Round Opening
- Sturdy Hooks
- Coated Outer
14 in stock
- LARGE CAPACITY TO HOLD HAY: Easy to fill with an extra-large opening at the top, this hay bag can easily hold two average-size flakes of hay, saving time and effort to refill over and over.
- ROUND-OPENING CONTROLS FEEDING SPEED: A round opening designed on the side to make the hay easily accessible for horses, also a slow feed design that helps reduce wastage significantly.
- STURDY HOOKS FOR SOLID HANGING: Metal rings on the top opening, making sure that this bag is hung neatly and tightly for convenient use; used together with a hanging strap for more flexibility.
- NICELY COATED OUTER: Made of a heavy-duty coated material that is hard-wearing and long-lasting, with its high strength and good tenacity, this hay bag ensures a long service life.
- GOOD FOR STABLE MANAGEMENT: A hay bag is essential to have as it helps to keep stables, trailers and lorries tidied up by reducing messes; it also makes hay preparation a joy instead of a dreaded chore with ordinary hay nets.
Effortlessly manage your horse’s feeding with this large capacity hay bag featuring a round opening for controlled feeding, sturdy hooks for secure hanging, and a durable coated outer that ensures long-lasting performance. Simplify stable management and enjoy hassle-free hay preparation with this essential accessory for tidiness and convenience.
SHIPPING CHARGES AND SPEEDS
The prices shown in our online store do not include the shipping charges. Our current shipping charges are:
Shipping Charges and Speeds for United States of America Orders
*If your order amount/value does not reach the two Free US Delivery shipping terms, we will charge a shipping rate of $7.5 shipping cost.
For deliveries to the United States of America, products will usually be dispatched to you within 3-5 business days on a USPS delivery service, however, please allow 10 days around seasonal peak times.